TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS FOR ACCOMMODATION & TOURS, CHOOSE ONE OF THE THREE CONVENIENT OPTIONS:
- Bank Draft, kindly ensures the same is made out in the name of ‘IndiaTravel.com’ and marked ‘Account Payee’ only.
- Online Credit Cards payment through our website.
- Bank Transfer, kindly makes it directly to our Account
- At the time of confirmation of the booking we would require 50% advance of the total invoice.
- Balance 50% will be paid 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancellation Charges: Notice of cancellation must be made in writing in the name of IndiaTravel.com
- For cancellation made 4 weeks prior to the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice. For cancellation made within 4 weeks of scheduled departure, there will be cancellation charge of 100% of the invoice.
- In certain cases the cancellation policy (including conditions applicable on the advance deposit made/required for holding the reservation) may differ & would be applicable as per the cancellation policy of that hotel / Service provider. This will be charged over & in addition to the cancellation policy.
UNUSED SERVICES & REFUND
- No refund will be made for any unused services or other arrangements due to any changes in schedule made by passenger while traveling. However, in certain cases, the refund will be considered as per the policy of the carrier/ hotel/ tour company / or other suppliers used for providing services.
- Refund request must be made within 2 weeks of the completion of the trip.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither IndiaTravel.com nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
Responsibility & Liability
- All the packages are sold under the business management of IndiaTravel.com . IndiaTravel.com reserves the right to cancel or alter any package as conditions require. Neither IndiaTravel.com nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses due to loss, delay or damage caused by accident, illness, bad weather, strikes / riots, road block etc.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India